GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
In order to be able to benefit from the services offered by our campsite, we ask you to read carefully the general conditions below. These conditions govern the sale of stays and are valid at the time the order is placed. Booking a stay implies full adherence to our general conditions.
– The reservation becomes effective only with the agreement of the campsite, after receipt of the deposit and after receipt either of the reservation contract duly completed and signed, or after acceptance of the general terms and conditions of sale when booking online.
– Reservations are only binding on the campsite if the campsite has accepted them, which the campsite is free to do or refuse, depending on the availability, and in general, of any circumstances likely to affect the execution of the reservation made.
– The reservation of a camping site or a rental is made on a strictly personal basis. You may not sublet or transfer your reservation without the prior consent of the campsite.
– Minors must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
– The basic package includes the pitch for the tent, caravan or camper, access to the toilets and reception facilities.
– The rental accommodation is equipped.
– The campsite reserves the right to refuse access to the campsite to groups or families arriving with a number of participants exceeding the capacity of the rented accommodation.
FARES AND TAX
– The prices indicated are valid for the current year. They correspond to one night for the pitches, and are in euros, VAT included.
– The amount of the tourist tax is 0.25 € per night and per person aged 18 and over.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
For reservations, a deposit of 30% will be required, and the balance will be paid on arrival.
CANCELLATION AND CHANGES
1. Modification of your reservation
– Changes to your booking can be made free of charge, subject to availability on the campsite
– In the absence of a message from you indicating a postponement of your arrival date, the accommodation may be available for sale again 24 hours after the arrival date mentioned on the contract, and you will therefore lose the benefit of your booking.
2. Unused services
Any interrupted or shortened stay (late arrival, early departure) due to your fault will not give rise to any refund.
3. Cancellation due to camping
In case of cancellation due to the campsite, except in case of force majeure, the stay will be fully refunded. However, this cancellation may not give rise to the payment of damages.
1. Arrival time
– Arrival days vary according to the period (check directly with the campsite).
– Rental accommodation: On the day of your arrival in the campsite, you will be welcomed from 3pm, the inventory of fixtures having been carried out beforehand. When you receive the keys of your rental, a deposit of 250€ will be required.
2. During your stay
It is the camper’s responsibility to insure himself: the campsite declines all responsibilities in the event of theft, fire, bad weather, and in the event of an incident falling under the camper’s civil liability. Each camper in title is responsible for any disturbances and nuisances caused by people who stay with him or visit him.
Rental accommodation: On the day of departure indicated on your contract, the rental accommodation must be vacated before 11am. The accommodation will be returned in a perfectly clean state, and the inventory will be checked, any broken or damaged items will be at your charge, as well as the restoration of the premises if necessary. The deposit will be returned to you at the end of your stay after deduction of the compensation retained for any damage noted by the inventory of fixtures. The retention of the bond does not exclude additional compensation in the event that the costs exceed the amount of the bond. If the departure is made outside the opening hours of the reception and without any control on our part, a cleaning fee of 40 euros will be charged to you, and for any delayed departure, you will be charged an additional day at the nightly rate in effect.
Pets are accepted in the campsite (only one pet per rental, or per pitch) for a fee payable at the time of your reservation, except 1st and 2nd category dogs. When authorized, they must be kept on a leash at all times. The vaccination record for dogs and cats must be up to date. Animals must not be left alone at the campsite in the absence of its owners.
IT AND FREEDOM
The collection of personal data, their use for the processing of orders and the creation of customer files and their distribution to third parties responsible for the execution and payment of orders, is subject to the consent of the person concerned. personal data are kept only for as long as strictly necessary for the service provided. the service provider only collects and uses the data strictly necessary to satisfy the needs and services for which they have been collected.In accordance with the French Data Protection Act, the beneficiary of the service has the right to access, modify, rectify, oppose and delete personal data concerning him/her at any time or to limit their processing and portability, the controller being our administrative department, to whom it is sufficient to write, for any request in this regard, to the address of the campsite, indicating your full name and address. The service provider shall refrain from disclosing information relating to his customer or his property to which he may have had access in the performance of his service.
RULES OF PROCEDURE
It is posted at the entrance of the campsite. We thank you for reading it. All customers must comply with the campsite’s internal regulations. Failure to comply with the rules may result in the expulsion from the campsite without any refund of the stay.